I’m of the opinion that laser tag is just fun and you don’t need any further arguments to play it, but just for fun, here are a few of the benefits that laser tag offers:
- Get some exercise in the fresh air again! Laser tag offers an exciting alternative to the PC or television and attracts people into nature
- Laser tag promotes collaboration. Whether it’s a team building event, a birthday or an after-work game, you do something that requires you to work together with those around you to achieve a common goal. This allows you to get to know each other better and at the same time improve your own social skills.
- Laser tag brings people together. While you can do a lot in front of the PC these days, you often miss the “real” encounters. Instead of going back into your own four walls, laser tag takes you out to people.
- With laser tag you can set your own activity level. Whether you run or hide somewhere. Generally, you find yourself running much more often than you actually intended. Because of the playful atmosphere, you often don’t even notice how much you’re actually moving. It’s not necessarily the most intense sport, but compared to a cozy evening in front of the TV, laser tag does burn a lot of calories.
- Anyone who has ever run through the muddy forest and tried to keep an eye on both their smartphone and the surroundings while trying to align their laser tag device parallel to the target knows that laser tag definitely promotes coordination and sure-footedness.